Persons or families in the process of purchasing a home, or who own a home in areas designated ‘coastal’ because of a location 50 miles or less from the Atlantic Ocean or the Gulf of Mexico are faced with high premiums, high deductibles and limited availability.
Persons or families purchasing, or currently owning a home considered ‘high value’ (generating insurance costs of $10,000 or more) are likewise faced with challenges in availability and coverage features.
Here at 3rd Millennium Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. we have assembled a group of companies who specialize in providing insurance for these types of risks.
Along with a select (and evolving) group of companies, we’ve developed several programs to give availability and reasonable pricing along with manageable deductibles.
*Available only in states of: AL, CT, DE, FL, LA, GA, MD, MS, NC, NJ, NY, SC, TX.
Our programs provides basic protection, or the extensive protection you need for:
- Your home
- Other buildings or structures on your property
- Your personal belongings – furniture, clothing, appliances, etc.
- Valuables- furs, jewelry, antiques, artwork, etc.
- Additional living expenses
- Your personal legal liability
Special features you can choose for additional security
- Home Replacement Guarantee
- Replacement Cost on Contents
- Manuscripted Additional Coverage Forms
- Cars and Yachts
Minimum premiums from $750.00 annually
Properties valued at $50,000 through $15,000,000